viernes, 13 de junio de 2008

Independent Work


Villa de Leyva

If you want to relax and have a great time, August it´s the perfect time because it´s the kite festival. In my last vacation I went to Villa de Leyva with my family, and we fly a kite, we also saw the kite competition, it was pretty interesting because there were different types of kites, different colors, sizes, structures. Besides Villa de Leyva is a town that has many different atractions such as churches, museums, lakes and stuff like that.It´s famous because of it´s colonial architectural, it also has a famous food like Fritanga, Morcilla and things like that. People of this region are called Boyacos, because Villa de Leyva is a very important city that belogs to the Department of Boyaca.People are outgoing and are very kind with people that visit their town, because it´s a turistic city that lives and succed thanks to the travelers.This year I´m planing to go with my boyfriend and we are going to eat junk food, fly a kite, we are going to camp and make a fire. This plan it´s very exiting so that´s why I recommend this place.

No hay comentarios: